25 Fun & Easy Ways to Create a SUCCULENT Life!
July 29, 2010 by Karen Fagan ·
Creating a succulent life is about fully accepting and expressing yourself without apology. Through experiencing every dimension of your brilliant and powerful self to the fullest, biggest, and deepest level, you will gain the confidence and knowledge that you deserve and are capable of achieving everything you dream of.
Living a succulent life means being connected to your heart, standing strong in the woman you were born to be, and experiencing yourself and your life as the rare and divine treasures they are.
- Approve of yourself now and always.
- Passionately love yourself; create radical self-love and your entire life will reflect your positive change.
- Own and claim your inner greatness; anything less won’t work for living the life you want.
- Eat dark chocolate – not in fear of being not enough, but to celebrate being more than enough.
- Set your juicy intentions daily. Focus on what you desire.
- Share your brilliance with the world in a much bigger way.
- Do away with dismissing, hiding and disregarding yourself and your needs.
- Add color to your life where it has been dark.
- Speak your truth and set yourself free.
- Completely and deeply acknowledge your greatness daily.
- Commit to ending self-sabotage and take action to empower yourself.
- Get comfortable in your skin. Eat watermelon naked.
- Dress yourself in a way that feels really, really good to you.
- Do more of what you want to do and leave the rest behind.
- Develop an attitude of gratitude.
- Break free from captivity and outdated self-images.
- Love your body, your curves and stretch marks; see your body as divine.
- Create your own rules.
- Always say yes to your wonderful self; be delicious!
- Exercise daily and connect to sources that inspire you.
- Lighten up and have more fun.
- Do what scares you the most. You will expand and grow for sure!
- Nourish and honor your body’s needs and desires.
- Find your true tribe.
- Do what you think you cannot do.
You are so worthy of re-creating your life to be the way you desire. You deserve to invest in yourself and your growth, have supportive people in your life, and reach the level of success that you crave.
Give yourself the permission to embrace all of you; there is no better time than now. Then, get ready for all the wonderful people, opportunities and surprises that are coming into your life as a result.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEB SITE?
Please do! Just be sure to include this complete blurb with it:
Empowerment Expert, and Master Certified Coach Karen Fagan publishes her “Live in Your Brilliance” weekly ezine. If you want special tips to live bold, brilliant and rich in your life and business, you can sign up for a FREE subscription to Live in Your Brilliance at www.karenfagan.com. Want to see more secret tips? see Karen’s blog at Karen http://www.karenfagan.com/blog/