I will start this week out by saying you are so WORTHY of the effort it takes to feeling amazing so you can achieve your ULTIMATE DESIRES!
1. Get Your Sweet Self Up & Out of Bed:
Enough Already with the Snooze Button: The best thing about your life is that it is happening NOW! I often speak with women who are continuously hitting the snooze button. They lay in bed in dread, or just stay in bed – not wanting to get up. If this is you, please take my advice…it’s time to break up with your snooze button! Why? Nothing good comes from this habit. (A great thing about habits is that they can be broken with the right support!)
Yes, of course, sometimes we do need more rest, but that is not what I am talking about here, today. As women, we crave more time – more time in calm and peace. We desire more time to fall in love with ourselves, more time to nurture our souls and precious desires, and more time to make a plan toward our goals.
You see, one of my best secrets – ever – to living a vibrant, radiant, sexy, and happy life – is to wake up a little bit earlier and claim time for ME in the morning. While your family and loved ones are still sleeping, and the world is still quiet, can be the most beneficial time for your own well-being. There is an absolute sweetness that comes from creating a morning ritual – it is so powerful and soul transforming. This one step changes my private client’s lives in a really big way – words truly cannot express it. When we get clear about their morning and ditching the snooze button – magic happens for them! Magic, such as crystal clarity about your life, defining exciting personal and professional goals, and what’s next for you…These are all ways in which we connect to a higher level of focus that is absolutely necessary in the pursuit of your life’s new meaning and goals.
2. Express Your Truest Self:
Please make a new contract with yourself to fully express yourself. No more holding back, being submissive, and staying in hiding. The world needs your brilliance! It’s truly time to do away with the out-dated self-image of what you should and should not do. Instead, fully let go of the worry that you may hurt or upset others if you truly express yourself. Let’s face the real truth – the only one you upset and hurt is you, when you hold back on the self-expression. You have such brilliance inside of you – a true gift. When we liberate ourselves through self-expression, we liberate others to do the same.
True freedom comes in the form of self-expression, or the ways in which you can express yourself.
Here are some of my most favorite forms of self-expression:
- Through finding and using your voice more often.
- Writing and Journaling.
- Singing, Dancing, and Painting.
- Cooking and Gardening.
- Dressing yourself in a way that feels most authentic.
- Deepening intimacy with yourself and others
- Allowing yourself to receive love.
- Being vulnerable in a health way.
- Coming out of hiding.
- Connecting with more like-minded people.
- Expressing gratitude.
Add yours here______________________________________________________________
3. Claim What You Need and Want and Get the BEST Support
Women are often keeping up with the demands of life – instead of really claiming what it is we need and want, and getting the best support to help us fulfill wants and needs. If you are feeling frustrated, angry (or any other negative emotion) about someone, or something, chances are you have a need that is going unmet…so, it probably makes sense.
However, the truth is that knowing this, makes it your responsibility to take whatever action is necessary to get clear about your needs. It is up to you to determine what you need and to take action to get your needs met. I know at first it can be really uncomfortable to ask for what you need. But once you do it – and experience the freedom that comes from it – it will become easier to do. Someday, it just will be “how you roll”!
Remember, no one can take your personal power or happiness – unless you allow it. Take time today to get clear about what needs are going unmet in your life – and do not hesitate to invest in the best support to help with this, like hiring a coach. You deserve to have all your needs and goals met.
4. Eliminate Low Energy Foods:
If you want to feel amazing, you must eliminate low energy foods! When I coach private clients who have low energy foods in their daily food plan, they all have something in common – they have completely disconnected from their bodies and have forgotten how it feels to feel amazing in their own skin. You really deserve this in your life – to fuel your body with clean high-energy foods, to feel your absolute BEST, and be so incredibly comfortable in your own skin! Not only will you feel amazing, you will feel connected to your passion again, GSSD (get serious stuff done), feel sexy and vibrant, and you will be surprised how many opportunities come your way – effortlessly.
Do this today! Get clear about what you are eating and why you’re eating it. Then – answer this question: Is it helping you, or hurting you?
One very sure way to feel amazing and create a life you love is to Own Your Irresistibility! Claiming your irresistibility is the key to fulfilling your potential as a woman and human being. Irresistibility is freedom to the soul!
You ARE meant to feel amazing and make an impact in this world.
The world is in desperate need of irresistible women: women who are willing to be bold, fully alive, enthusiastic, and expressive – regardless of the circumstance. Women who are not afraid to tell their truth and use their voice for what they believe. Women that honor their dreams, desires, bodies – and who are courageous and contribute their ideas.
Do You Wonder If You Are Irresistible?
Your irresistibility isn’t something you have to go out and get. It’s already inside of you waiting to come FULLY ALIVE.
I want to share the key to claiming your irresistibility. Your ability to fully own your irresistibility lies in the Present Moment. That is it.
When you are fully present, you have complete access to your highest self: the most creative, resourceful, brilliant, and gorgeous part of you. What is more irresistible than this? Nothing.
Being present means you stop going on mental vacations. Being present means being free from distraction, drama, and instead, releasing all negative self-image and chaos.
When you are present in the moment, you stop thinking you aren’t good enough or don’t have enough. Rather, you fully and actively engage your mind, body and soul within whatever it is you are doing in that present moment. You choose to see yourself as brilliant and beautiful – no matter what has happened in the past!
You release those thoughts about the past that keep you captive and keep you obsessively worrying about your future. You bring your focus into the here and now.
Please bring your undivided attention to this moment and fully absorb what I am about to share with you. Emerge yourself in this golden morsel of wisdom.
The world needs you.
Your irresistibility is the greatest gift you can choose for yourself and share with the world. When you step into all that makes you irresistible – you feel amazing and your decision, choices and actions are much more empowered – than when you are not owing it.
Your irresistibility is feeling from within – in the present moment…here and now…FREE of mental chatter. Full of self-love and positive self-talk.
You have a very powerful mind and maybe you are thinking, “Who am I – to do what I really want to do?”
Please hear this: You are not your thoughts. However, you are the magnificent one behind them. You are more than enough: wise, glorious, and very capable of doing that which your heart yearns to do.
You are perfect in this very present moment. No other moment matters.
You deserve to live in the biggest and boldest version of you.
Irresistibility is a expansive feeling within your soul and body – a sensation and taste of succulence. Complete freedom of judgement or self-criticism.
There is nothing else you need – except to fully step into your personal power and embrace all your unique talents…Free of self-doubt.
When you do this, you will find yourself completely comfortable in your own skin, simply irresistible to others, connected to your abundance, surrounded by amazing people, expanding your career and business – and opportunities will flow in like you wouldn’t believe!
Irresistibility Action Challenge:
1. Name three things you really appreciate about you.
2. List three ways you are already Irresistible.
3. Bring your awareness to the present moment of acknowledging these things you just wrote about you – and fully breathe it in.
Do you feel yourself lighten up? Most of us take ourselves too seriously, not seeing who we really are and what we are fully capable.
Remember, a very sure way to create a life you love is to Own Your Irresistibility! Claiming your irresistibility is the key to fulfilling your potential as a woman and human being.
The world is in desperate need of irresistible women: women who are willing to be bold, fully alive, enthusiastic, and expressive – regardless of the circumstances. Women who are not afraid to tell their truth and use their voice for what they believe. Women that honor their dreams and desires, and that are courageous and contribute their ideas.
Stop Wondering If You Are Irresistible – and OWN That You ARE!
Surrender to your inner greatness and be present to fully accepting it. Let go of resistance it never-ever serves your best.
I would love to hear your answers to this week’s Irresistibility Action Challenge.
I have coached hundreds of women over the years that have struggled – or are currently struggling and in pain with body image issues – feeling uncomfortable in their body. The truth is, they are not living the life they really want to live. It’s really holding them back from living a life with passion blocking them from going after what they want and keeping it!
I completely feel their pain. I really understand it, as I hid for many years behind my body image issues that left me feeling so uncomfortable in my own skin.
It took me a long, long time to fully understand that the struggle with my body image was keeping me from growing and expanding my entire life. I realized, in the process of struggling with my body image issues, I was just distracted in the un-truth and disconnected from my personal power.
If I had been connected to my truth and personal power, I would not have been critical of myself and my body at all. I would have honored myself and only noticed my beauty and wonder. I would have taken action like nobodys business to create my most yummy life.
Instead, I stayed in pain and missed opportunities for fun, love, and adventure.
My BIG turning point was when I realized my body images issues were nothing but a BIG DISTRACTION keeping me in hiding, preventing me from taking risk and living the life I really wanted to live. My body image issues thoughts, feelings, and actions –were creating the exact things I didn’t want in my life.
I deeply began to understand that obsessing about my body was a big decoy, because what I was really afraid of were the following:
- Not being enough
- Not measuring up
- My ability to receive love
- My life change… and so on, and so on.
I NOW know how to live a life Free from struggling with body image issues, and I want to help you find this Freedom, too. Its very empowering and life changing to feel vibrant and amazing in your skin.
I learned a huge reason why we struggle. Struggling only keeps us in the same place. Struggling keeps us from expanding our life, health and business. Body image issues constrict us (at every level) and deplete and drain us, and keep us imprisoned. It blocks true intimacy with life, keeping us from savoring or experiencing it fully.
When we obsess about our body, it is a huge indication that something is out of alignment within our heart, mind and life. It shows us we are disconnected from our truth and personal power and are hiding from what we are really afraid of.
Many women I have worked with have struggled with their body image. It breaks my heart, because I know these women really desire a full and bodacious life with complete emotional and financial Fr*eedom.
Body image issues are a big distraction, keeping you confined from taking action and fully creating the life you want. Think about this for a moment – Who would you be and what would do if you werent struggling with body image issues? Would you be confident, happy, blissful, and really successful?
Here are ways to Free yourself and move away from body image issues and into full Fr*eedom. Where you love your body, have sweet love for you and allow much bigger success to come to you:
1. Your body is completely beautiful allow yourself to own this and stop denying it. It may not be where you want it to be, but you have the power to change this. For now, see your beauty.
2. Your body is brilliant and takes care of all things for you. Honor it. Respect it. Fuel it and listen to it.
3. Create a list of all the wonderful things your body lets you do. Read it and add to it often. Example: I love my legs because they take me great places and I get to see so many wonderful places with them.
4. Make peace and be Free. Your body is a beautiful vessel that carries your soul.
5. When you obsess about your body image, ask yourself this question: “What is it that I really want in my life that I do not yet have and why am I holding myself back?”
6. Visualize feeling amazing in your body and skin. Fully connect to it. This will instantly empower you to make better choices for you.
7. Re-focus on something that you really love about your body (you will find it if you are willing to look with love). If love seems too much – then start with what you like.
8. Reflect on all the things you really want to accomplish in your life and business. Realize that if you shift your focus away from negative thoughts about your body, you’ll move into beautiful thoughts of achieving your true dreams and desires. This shift will instantly make you feel better and motivate you to take action to go after what you want.
9. Make a list of the things you have put off due to body image issues, then go and take action on one item. Notice how fantastic this feels.
10. Write a Sacred Contract letter to your body with your commitment for honoring it starting today and include a thank you for all its wonder and beauty.
11. Rest and nourish your body like royalty. Rest, replenish, stretch, massage, hydrate, and moisturize it. Stop pushing so hard rest.
12. Exercise because it makes you feel better, connects you with your personal power, and makes your body healthy, strong, and shapely.
13. Think back to a time in your life when you felt good about your body and connect to this feeling again. You will take inspired action from this feeling state.
14. Write a list of at least 10 positive things about yourself and add to this list daily.
15. When you find yourself being harsh on your body, get curious and find out what you’re really afraid of.
16. Please, release attachment to the way your body used to be. Meet yourself where you are today – so you can be Free of struggle and this will empower you to take the action you need for the changes you desire.
Doing even one of these action items will shift your energy, have you feeling much better in your own skin, connect you with your beautiful body, and move you into a place that allows more abundance in your life.
1. Avoid Money
Money does not have power over us. It only has power over us when we relinquish our power to it.
Every time you avoid looking at your bank account, avoid opening your bills, keeping them instead in a pile, or tossing them into the trash unopened, you spend more money than what you actually have – due to avoiding your reality. Each time you do this, you are choosing to continue on the path to more struggles with money, instead of creating your abundance. There is no way to avoid this truth – you must take new action if you are to bring more money in.
Every single time you avoid money, you demonstrate to the universe that you believe in lack. You are demonstrating that you cannot handle more money, because you struggle to handle the money you have now. This avoidance is blocking the flow of money into your life.
The amount of money in your life today is a true reflection about what you believe you can or cannot have – that is it.
You deserve to give your attention and understanding to money. Choose to honor yourself right now and look at your money today. Write your expenses and income out on paper, look at your banking statements on line to see where all your money is going to and get clear about what you need to change within so you can create and have more money in your life.
2. Settle for LESS – In any area of your life.
“Suffer not one exception” -unknown
Often we settle for less and don’t even realize we are doing it. I want you to really think about this. Think about how it applies to your life, and decide to move yourself – today – to get clear about where you are settling for far less than you deserve in your life.
Are you in a relationship that brings you down, rather than bringing out the best in you?
Are you in a marriage that you are settling for because you are afraid that you can’t survive on your own, financially?
- Do you believe that you can’t lose weight, or create ultimate health in your life?
- Are you unhappy in your current career?
- Do your children show you disrespect?
- Do you have chaos and clutter in your life?
- Do you choose to do nothing to change your life, instead of empowering yourself, and getting the necessary support to transform your life?
- Do you tell yourself you want to decorate your house, travel, take a dance class – but then never do?
We often settle for putting our needs on the back burner, for less money than we deserve, for sex that is unfulfilling, for clothes that make us feel uncomfortable, for broken and unrepaired things, and for waiting until tomorrow to do what we need to do today. We even settle for feeling like we are flawed, or less than acceptable in some capacity.
3. Be Uncomfortable in Your Body
You deserve to feel amazing in your own skin I promise you there is nothing that tastes, or feels better than this!
We can be uncomfortable in our bodies for a number of different reasons. The most common, is when we don’t speak out in truth. Or perhaps, for you it is when you are not living life on purpose, lacking passion, unwilling or unable to ask for needs or wants. Maybe you are saying yes when you mean no, carrying extra body fat and feeling uncomfortable in your clothes. Let’s face it, when we are uncomfortable in our bodies, we don’t take risks. We hold back from doing the exact thing we so desire to do, because we unconsciously hold back from fully revealing ourselves to others, thereby keeping people at a distance.
When you embrace and address why you feel uncomfortable in your body – you can than empower yourself to change it by getting the support you need, plan in place and the
Where do you feel uncomfortable in your body and why?
4. Anything Less than Impeccable Self-Care – Will never do.
When you create impeccable self care in your life not only to you feel amazing but you have so much more to give to the people you love your career and you have the energy to do the things you really want to do.
- Self-care is about honor yourself and your needs.
- Do you take at least 30 minutes for yourself each day?
- Do you feed yourself and your soul with fuel, love, happiness and nourishment?
- Do you brush your teeth before you go to bed and have a bedtime ritual?
- Do you have positive self-talk or is your talk filled with self-punishment?
- Do you prioritize your work schedule? Do you have a start and end time, or do you work around the clock never really creating or completing anything – yet always feeling like you are working.
5. Allow Distraction and Procrastination
Distraction and procrastination keep us living in a very small version of who we were born to be. It often leaves us in indecision mode – avoiding the decision we know we need to make…the exact decision that would change our life in a positive way. What is important to know is that if your life is filled with distractions and you know you are procrastinating, you have the free choice to decide to do something about this – unless of course you like living your life here.
I know you don’t – and I also want you to know that you have the power to change your life, get what you want (and keep it)!
Most distraction and procrastination is a result of not having a clear plan, not believing you can, and not moving beyond the blocks that keep you stuck here.
Do yourself a big loving favor and please stop:
- Focusing on what everyone else is doing, or not doing.
- Eating sugar, or foods that serve your body – because of fear.
- Thinking, even for one second, that you can’t do something.
- Hiding behind your computer.
- Hiding out in your life.
1. Understand Your Body’s Natural Energy Flow
Understand your natural ebb and flow of energy throughout the day so that you feel a sense of peace, calm and overall ‘feel good’. Doing this, and aligning life with your natural energy flow, will increase your energy level on a daily basis.
Perhaps you are full of energy first thing in the morning, or maybe your energy level increases in the evening. Knowing when your energy peaks is helpful when planning to do the things that you normally resist, or put off doing. Scheduling these when your energy is higher is going to make a huge difference in your productivity, happiness, self-confidence, and joy.
Once you understand your natural, daily energy rhythm, you can work on the important tasks during your peak hours, and avoid “trying” to do these tasks when your energy level is too low.
2. Organize Your World
A scattered world leads to a scattered life – which depletes our energy level and only leaves us feeling less than productive. Let’s face it, when our lives our scattered we end up procrastinating and turning our back on the very things that need our attention.
You can organize your world in big and small ways. A small way would be to create an intentional plan for how you will use your time each day. Create this plan first thing in the a.m. A big way to organize your world may be to rid the clutter that drives you nuts! This could be achieved by scheduling time on your calendar to finally organize your home or office.
You deserve to live a non-chaotic life. There is nothing that feels better, or raises your energy level quicker, than the organization of your world. When your world is organized, you don’t have to expend mental energy to keep track of “a million things”.
Make a decision now about what top three things you need to organize in your life, and then complete the process, so you can have more energy each day.
3. Move Gym Time to the Morning
I know, firsthand, the power of exercising first thing in the a.m. And, I have committed to doing this, not only for the amazing energy it gives me, but because I give more to everything I do and to the people in my world, family friends, clients, when I work out early. This one step will transform your entire life, if you do it and do it with consistency.
A lot of people go to the gym after work, and this is often because it is something they dread and end up blowing off. Instead, allow yourself to experience all of the amazing benefits of exercising first thing in the morning. This is YOUR time. A time for you and you ONLY. When you start your day off like this – your energy will soar!
Exercising in the morning gives energy that lasts all day – PLUS it increases your level of self-confidence and overall ‘feel good’ energy.
Sure, you will have to wake up an hour or two earlier, but I guarantee you are so worth it! After you create this new morning ritual, it will simply become something you just do –
like brushing your teeth.
4. Do Away With Low-Value “Things & Tasks”
To live a Bold, Brilliant and Rich Life (and get these kinds of results in your life) you must do away with anything that is low in value. Move your energy, thoughts, and actions toward the things that bring the highest level of value to your life.
This means doing away with participating in, or spending time on, anything of a lower nature. How do you know if it is of lower nature? The answer is, you will feel it in your body. Your energy level will be low. It’s that simple!
Some steps to eliminating low value things in your life can include:
- Stop eating low value foods that you know do not serve your body, but rather deplete your energy
- Refuse to participate in someone else’s drama. Remember, even listening to it can drain your energy.
- Do away with low value tasks. Be fully aware of which activities are bringing you the highest return in your life – and spend more time doing them.
If you have a ridiculously long to-do-list that is simply impossible to get all the way through, and you feel tired just thinking about doing those items, here are some tips that are sure to turn your to-do-list (and energy level) around:(I highly recommend that you look at each item on your to-do-list and ask yourself the following questions):
- 1. Is doing and completing this item going to add to the value of my life?
If you answered YES, go to question number two. If you answered NO, free yourself of the struggle by knocking it off your list right now! Just be done with it.
- 2. If doing this item is going to add value to your life, ask yourself this: Are you the only person that can complete the task, or is there someone you can delegate this task to?
(When we delegate we free our energy both mentally and physically so we can put into more of the things we love.)
Next, add the following to your to-do-list.
5. Schedule a massage & take an Epsom’s Salts bath.
Add this to your to-do-list. A to-do-list should always include personal care items, like a massage and special bath time. Both will help you let go of any stress you are holding in your body that is zapping your energy. It is a wonderful way to nurture your body, mind, and soul and regain an increased sense of well- being and clarity.
Decide to make getting massage a normal part of your life so you do this regularly. It may seem like it’s too much of a luxury at first, and you will probably tell yourself why you “shouldn’t “ do it, but once you allow yourself to experience all of the wonderful benefits a massage offers, such as more energy in your life, you will want to do it regularly.
Adding a weekly Epsom’s salts bath to your routine is an inexpensive luxury! I do this at night – and I can tell you that the nights I do this are the nights I sleep so well, and awake so refreshed the next morning.
This is what happens when we take impeccable care of ourselves! We have more energy, feel more gratitude and abundance, and have so much more to offer the world.
6. Empowerment Dressing is incredibly energizing.
When we put beautiful clothes on our bodies we feel better, and our energy levels go up! You don’t need to spend a fortune on clothes to look and feel like a million, either.
If you are in a rut – wearing a lot black – begin to throw some brighter colors into your outfits – this is a natural energy lifter.
Dressing up naturally makes you feel better about yourself. It has a magical way of giving you more energy and connects you to your feminine sensual energy.
When you wear clothes that are so/so, you end up feeling so/ so, and honestly your self-confidence and what you accomplish ends up being so/so, as well. Make a commitment to wear clothes that uplift you and make you feel good.
–Put on some make up. A little lip-gloss can make the difference between feeling like a rock star and feeling like a frump. Putting on body lotion that invigorates your senses and soul will stir your internal energy. Do this and you will be amazed at how empowered you feel.
7. Plan to fuel your body with high quality fuel foods.
I often talk to women who tell me that their energy level is so low. Sure enough, they come to find out that their nutritional intake is way too low and they are not drinking enough water. They just aren’t eating enough to fuel their body!
Consistently eating 5-7 small meals of lean protein, good carbohydrates, vegetables, fruit, and good fats will make a huge impact on your energy level and physique.
Decide today to eliminate all food that is of a lower nature and depletes your energy. Instead, choose foods of a higher quality to fuel your energy. If you do this, you are going to feel so amazing and empowered. There is nothing that tastes better than eating well!
This Week’s Question:
I constantly worry about money. Even though I make decent money in my business and my husband owns a fairly busy construction company – I feel like we live on a shoestring just to make ends meet. I feel so consumed by trying to manage our money that I break out in a cold sweat whenever I sit down to pay the bills at the end of each month.
I feel like we are never getting ahead, just barely scraping by – even though we constantly deny ourselves any “fun” for fear of not being able to meet our responsibilities.
I don’t want to live like this for the rest of our lives. Lately, I’ve considered seeking out someone who might be able to help me because I desperately need a plan!
Nancy – Cleveland, TN
You certainly are not alone when it comes to feelings of financial desperation. And yes, you do need a plan – we all do. But more importantly, when it comes to finances it helps to develop a NEW mindset. Let me explain.
Most people say “they can’t afford something” but the truth is they do not fully believe that they deserve to invest in that which they desire. You see, there is more than enough money for all us. What I know for sure is you don’t have to feel stuck because of money and you are not defined by your circumstances.
If you feel broke, and you want to invest in yourself to transform your life or business, you simply have to choose your greatest vision of yourself and fully feel it. Let me ask you: What do you often say about money and how do you feel about the idea of investing in your best life?
Wealth is first a state of mind. Once our mindset is right – then we begin to see the evidence in our lives. BUT FIRST – it starts in our minds. See yourself as wealthy, working with a coach or mentor who is showing you the way to your ultimate life. And fully connect to the feeling of seeing yourself in your greatest wealthy vision – make choices from here in your life now and take action from this place.
- Look at your money NOW. Money does not like to be ignored. Ignoring your money situation is only going to leave you feeling depleted, broke, frustrated, and continuing to believe you don’t have enough of it. When you ignore money you give it your power – But money does not have power over you. You have power over it.When you decide to look at your money now, you empower yourself and create an opportunity to have more of it in your life. You are demonstrating to the universe that you are full ready and committed to changing your relationship with money – in order to receive more of it.Here’s the deal: Money wants your attention and respect. If you are not willing to look at it and manage it with confidence – you are demonstrating that you believe in lack. How can you expect more money to flow into your life? It won’t – until you fully decided to move out of the lack and into the abundance. Looking at your money is about stepping up in your life and affirming what it is that you really want –the financial freedom to be – do – or have anything you desire.Looking at your money now means opening any un-opened bills. Make a list of money coming in and money going out. It means looking at your bank statement and seeing exactly where the majority of your money was spent last month. Setting up automatic payments – even if you can’t pay the entire bill in full is always helpful. Pay a little towards the balance and call to set up payment plans to make you feel good and in a place of having more control over the money in your life. Do it today and you will see what I am talking about!Get out of the energy of money worry.
- Get out of the energy of money worry: Constantly worrying, obsessing and in being in a state of worry, is not going to do anything positive about changing your money situation. It may feel like your “trying” to do something to change your money situation, but truthfully, you are not! You’re just worrying.Instead, move into calm and confident energy. Take a deep breath and make a list of 100 ways you can earn money – believe that it is possible and then challenge yourself to take action by writing out 100 possible ways you can bring money in. You will surprise yourself!Did you know that there is an unlimited supply in the Universe and that it is available to all of us? Not just some of us – but all of us!
- Believe you are fully capable and deserve to have money abundance: To have more money you must fully believe with 100% certainty that you can earn more money in your life. If you really desire financial freedom then you must begin to believe and change your thoughts about money. You are not your thoughts or circumstance – rather your life is a reflection of your choices – what you choose to think, believe, and the action you take.It is your birth to earn the money you desire, rather than struggle with money. You deserve to have all that which you desire including money.You must believe with 100% certainty that you are fully capable of living a life debt free, earning the money you desire and living with boldness.
- Start a Gratitude Journal. If you find that you are too focused on the “not enough,” write down 10 things for which you are grateful each day. Remember this: whatever you focus on – the good or the not so good – you get more of it. Put your attention on you, your life, happiness, abundance and all that you have to celebrate – doing this will make a huge impact in creating a positive money shift.
- Empowering Your Money Language: Please do yourself a big favor and stop staying: “I am broke and I can’t afford that.” It’s such a dream killa!Using this language is just confirming the fact that you are broke and chances are – you will continue to be. Instead, empower yourself and say “I am choosing to show up in my life and take new action to bring more in” or “I am choosing to not spend my money on this right now.”
End the Struggle for Good: If you have been struggling with money for more than 3 months – it’s time to get help! You need a coach or mentor who can help you transform your money story, so you can start living your dreams full out and enjoying a bold, brilliant and RICH life!
This Week’s Question:
I am absolutely thrilled to be a mom, wife and business owner, but there are days when I struggle and need “HELP!” I need direction and guidance on how to be more efficient and also GROW my online business. I think I need a coach – but have never worked with one before.
Can you advise me on what it might cost and some of the benefits I may be over-looking?
-A Clueless Admirer
Hi Clueless Admirer,
This is a great question — but first, let me say that you are not clueless at all. You are brilliant, because you already know you need support and direction, and have asked a great question.
This is such a huge part of really being honest. You are admitting that what you are doing on your own isn’t bringing the results you truly want. Anytime we say “I think”– it really means we know in our heart what we need to do to create different results. Also, I love your energy and excitement with the blend of your life being a mom, wife, and entrepreneur. But, it’s really important to line up the support you need, so you don’t get burned-out. That way, you will stay connected to your excitement and feel good energy.
People often say to me “Karen you are so productive and growing so much!” Yes, it’s true I do have lots of energy and I am motivated from within. But the real truth is, I would never accomplish what I do if I didn’t have a coach and an amazing support team. Working with a high-level coach has completely revolutionized my life and business. I am happier, more productive, focused, and have a much, much bigger vision for my life. I am helping more people and meeting so many amazing people as a result of my coach’s input, and I have tripled my income!
To be completely honest, I will always have a coach and mentors in my life because I know what my life was like before — without a coach — and what my life is like now, since investing in working with a coach.
I will never go back to not having a coach!
It’s important to align yourself with a coach who is already doing what you want to do, has the level of success you desire, and who is dedicated to her own growth and invests in coaching for herself.
Pricing varies and is different for all coaches. As with anything else, you get what you pay for. Less experience may mean less cost to you – but it can also mean less success for you. For me, I wanted to work with the best and was ready to pay for it — even if it didn’t make sense on paper. I asked myself (as I ask others), “What is it costing both emotionally and financially by NOT having a coach?” I knew deep in my soul, my entire life would change in a powerful way by hiring a coach. And it has!
The bold truth is that hiring a coach is not a magic pill. You must be ready to show up fully and do your work (which I know you are just from what you wrote). Often people say it didn’t work, when really they weren’t willing to dump the excuses and take different action.
As the saying goes — “You get out of it what you put into it.”
Having a coach for growing your online business will provide you specific strategies you need. A coach will create a plan to assist you with your greatest vision, support and help you overcome any fear and obstacles you may have, provide accountability and perhaps a different perspective. An excellent coach will always remind you of what you said you really wanted when you start to wander or get fearful. She will reflect back on your accomplishments, bring out the best in you, and offer you accountability. What I know for sure, is that by investing in an experienced coach, you will get the results you desire in a much, much quicker time than by doing it all by yourself.
Once you empower yourself and make the decision to have your own coach, you will be pleasantly surprised at how much your energy increases.
It sounds like you are ready to invest in yourself, your life and business. This is key. Private coaching is truly an opportunity to invest in yourself so you can become more of who you are and make a much bigger impact in the world. The world awaits your greatness!