Taking the time to get to know your wants and desires can take many women years and years. Do you have difficulty allowing yourself to become your true self? Programs like my Rock Your Body, Soul and Finances Program really allow you to stretch yourself to your limits, find your dreams and desires to become a strong and beautiful woman. By becoming this woman that is hiding inside of you, you can free your body, mind and spirit and get the control back into your life that has been hidden or is missing. By simply opening yourself up to the process you are allowing yourself to be free of the ties that bind and hold you back. Let’s get out from behind the rock, open up and be who you are meant to be!
There was a time in my life I was really disconnected to my own self. I didn’t even know what I liked, what pleased me, not to mention, what I wanted to do with my precious life. But the one thing I did know, I was not living the life I desired. I felt this in my soul. It’s not something I had to know – it was a feeling deep down inside me.
Once I figured out who I was as a woman, I was so afraid to reveal this to the world. I was afraid to dress the way I truly wanted, even as far as being afraid to wear too big of earrings in case people talked about me. I was afraid to tell people that, once, I really wanted to take my own life. I was afraid to eat super healthy food in front of people who weren’t eating the same way or who were unhealthy themselves. I thought people will think I am crazy; too much – too demanding – too into living a higher quality life.
So, I just kept myself a very small version of me in hopes I wouldn’t rock the boat. In order to not get people mad, I kept myself safe and small so others would like me and wouldn’t judge me for living a happy and healthy life.
Has something like this ever happened to you?
Many of my private clients used to be scared silly to express who they are as a woman and what their place is in this world. They stay quiet; stay in the wrong place in their lives or careers; carry extra weight and have depleted energy and bank accounts. Sound familiar?
Take an honest look at what your life is right now. When it comes to your body, your relationships, your personal life, your career – Are you a woman who is rocking it authentically, or are you hiding behind the rock? Playing small, playing safe and hiding behind a rock – doesn’t work EVER! I know!!
I lived behind the rock for a long time. Why? Because nothing was ever allowed to feel good … I never allowed myself the pleasure of a job well done; the pleasure of living a good and healthy life; of having quality relationships. Living behind the rock keeps you completely out of alignment with who you really are; who you are meant to be and it will never bring you any closer to your heart desires.
How do you step into who you really are as a women and be who you are meant to be?
Take a look at this list and see what you can change and start working on today.
Women Who Rock Out Life Authentically …
1. Never apologizes for who she is, what she wears, what she desires and for what she does or what she doesn’t like.
2. Says what she means even if it pisses people off.
3. Lives her life with compassion but doesn’t sacrifice her happiness for others.
4. Has very clear boundaries
5. Is very clear with when she says YES and when she says NO
6. Lives free from guilt, self-criticism, and gossip
7. Asks for what she needs – without hesitation.
8. Brings her best self forward even when she doesn’t feel like it.
9. Knows that if she is at a restaurant and her meal comes not to her standard, she can graciously ask for it to be returned, corrected or ask for something else – without feeling like she’s been needy or a b%$#@.
10. Knows how to please herself and knows how to ask others to please her.
11. Is surrounded by friends that support and challenge her to be her best.
12. Wears larger than life earrings when she feels like (My private clients did this – it felt so good to her to wear what she truly desired)
13. Rests and replenishes because she craves it.
14. Makes decisions without the need to justify them.
15. Knows when she indulges in spa treatments or shopping, she doesn’t have to hide it from her loved ones.
16. Spends quality time with her children and loved ones, free from distraction.
17. Thrives on contribution.
18. Knows exactly when she needs rest.
19. Flosses her teeth, feeds her body with high quality food.
20. Seeks all things wonderful.
21. Doesn’t waste time in drama and chaos
22. Has decided to no longer waste time with body image issue; rather set her life up to love her body and support it.
23. Invests in herself and life without hesitation or guilt.
24. Continuously adds more color in to her life.
25. Allows herself to connect to her sensual energy as women.
26. Lives in love not in fear.
27. No longer pretends everything is o.k. when it’s not. She stopped pretending and telling herself it will get better. She finally gives herself the gift of a powerful coach.
28. Allows dreams; she is curious; she desires the best for herself, family, animals and community
So tell me… how will you authentically start Rocking Your Life Out? Start today by posting your comments on how you will start. I would love to hear them!! Together we can do this!
This Week’s Question:
I am absolutely thrilled to be a mom, wife and business owner, but there are days when I struggle and need “HELP!” I need direction and guidance on how to be more efficient and also GROW my online business. I think I need a coach – but have never worked with one before.
Can you advise me on what it might cost and some of the benefits I may be over-looking?
-A Clueless Admirer
Hi Clueless Admirer,
This is a great question — but first, let me say that you are not clueless at all. You are brilliant, because you already know you need support and direction, and have asked a great question.
This is such a huge part of really being honest. You are admitting that what you are doing on your own isn’t bringing the results you truly want. Anytime we say “I think”– it really means we know in our heart what we need to do to create different results. Also, I love your energy and excitement with the blend of your life being a mom, wife, and entrepreneur. But, it’s really important to line up the support you need, so you don’t get burned-out. That way, you will stay connected to your excitement and feel good energy.
People often say to me “Karen you are so productive and growing so much!” Yes, it’s true I do have lots of energy and I am motivated from within. But the real truth is, I would never accomplish what I do if I didn’t have a coach and an amazing support team. Working with a high-level coach has completely revolutionized my life and business. I am happier, more productive, focused, and have a much, much bigger vision for my life. I am helping more people and meeting so many amazing people as a result of my coach’s input, and I have tripled my income!
To be completely honest, I will always have a coach and mentors in my life because I know what my life was like before — without a coach — and what my life is like now, since investing in working with a coach.
I will never go back to not having a coach!
It’s important to align yourself with a coach who is already doing what you want to do, has the level of success you desire, and who is dedicated to her own growth and invests in coaching for herself.
Pricing varies and is different for all coaches. As with anything else, you get what you pay for. Less experience may mean less cost to you – but it can also mean less success for you. For me, I wanted to work with the best and was ready to pay for it — even if it didn’t make sense on paper. I asked myself (as I ask others), “What is it costing both emotionally and financially by NOT having a coach?” I knew deep in my soul, my entire life would change in a powerful way by hiring a coach. And it has!
The bold truth is that hiring a coach is not a magic pill. You must be ready to show up fully and do your work (which I know you are just from what you wrote). Often people say it didn’t work, when really they weren’t willing to dump the excuses and take different action.
As the saying goes — “You get out of it what you put into it.”
Having a coach for growing your online business will provide you specific strategies you need. A coach will create a plan to assist you with your greatest vision, support and help you overcome any fear and obstacles you may have, provide accountability and perhaps a different perspective. An excellent coach will always remind you of what you said you really wanted when you start to wander or get fearful. She will reflect back on your accomplishments, bring out the best in you, and offer you accountability. What I know for sure, is that by investing in an experienced coach, you will get the results you desire in a much, much quicker time than by doing it all by yourself.
Once you empower yourself and make the decision to have your own coach, you will be pleasantly surprised at how much your energy increases.
It sounds like you are ready to invest in yourself, your life and business. This is key. Private coaching is truly an opportunity to invest in yourself so you can become more of who you are and make a much bigger impact in the world. The world awaits your greatness!
Last week I spent three days with my high-level coach (that’s us in the picture) and Mastermind group. We had a blast! Together we create a sacred space to be completely authentic, share our struggles and celebrate our “Big Wins” together. It’s really powerful. I am also very happy to say that I won the “implementation challenge” given to us by our coach (through this challenge, I won a highly valuable gift!).
I am committed to my growth and staying connected to others who feel the same way. I love that I have invested in a coach who invests in five coaches. I gain an extensive amount of knowledge that allows me to share this rich and very valuable high content to the clients I coach.
Mastermind Groups are a powerful venue for change and have been around for centuries. Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, studied the richest men of the early 1900’s and wrote this book as part of his research (if you haven’t read it already, I highly recommend it). One of the common practices of all of the wealthy men he researched was that they participated in a Mastermind with other like-minded men. These Mastermind groups served the purpose of helping the participants solve problems and move forward in their goals, making them more wealthy and successful.
“Mastermind as coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose,” is how Napoleon Hill describes the Mastermind idea he studied. “This form of cooperative alliance (the Mastermind) has been the basis of nearly every great fortune. Your understanding of this great truth may definitely determine your financial status.”
Today, women entrepreneurs are designing new models of the Mastermind – and the results are more powerful than ever before. Being a women entrepreneur and being a member of a high-level Mastermind group, I’m a huge believer in the Mastermind model (in addition to private coaching) because it connects me with like-minded, big vision people and has tripled my success as an entrepreneur. I get to offer my point of view to my Mastermind group, and I receive solutions from the most extraordinary people.
When we try to create a profitable business on our own, it’s too easy to get overwhelmed, frustrated, isolated, and stuck. When entrepreneurs are in this place, they often begin to think that maybe there is something wrong with them (you may be able to relate to this). But, the real truth is there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. In fact, the real truth is that you have a profound message to share that will help people transform their lives. I know, deep in your heart, you long to get this message out in the world in a BIG WAY!
But what exactly is a Mastermind? And how do you know if it’s for you?
Below are five elements of a Mastermind group. This will give you an idea of how they work so you can decide whether or not you would like to form a Mastermind or join one.
- A Mastermind allows you to see a much bigger vision for yourself and moves you forward, allowing you to take much bigger leaps.A Mastermind is about creating consistent, forward momentum and helping you achieve your dreams and goals. A Mastermind group brings out the things that are within you that you cannot see for yourself.
Masterminds are different than support groups. Support groups are wonderful to heal from past trauma, but Masterminds are not about healing. Mastermind groups are about growing, taking big leaps, and being willing to live out your fullest potential and playing your biggest game.
People who try to form casual Mastermind’s often end up disappointed. Casual Masterminds are much different than a Mastermind group with strong coaching and high-level teaching of mindset, systems and marketing.
All members have to hold that level of energy, commitment, desire, and set an intention to keep that momentum. This is not always an easy task!
- A Mastermind Group is about powerful shifts in your mindset. Complaining, excuse-making and whining are not options!In a Mastermind, each person gets a “hot seat” to present her big vision for her business and life to the group. She presents her goals, dreams, and challenges. Tears often happen, as she is releasing fearful energy that, up to this point, has kept her stuck and realizing the time is NOW to move forward.
Complaining, excuses-making, whining, and the feelings of staying stuck quickly dissolve. You are not only heard and fully supported, you are also given you need to gain clarity and move forward. Mindsets are a huge part of the Mastermind.
- A Mastermind Group is about growth and expansion out of your comfort zone.Most people desire expansion and growth. People who join a Mastermind know in their gut that, without growth for their purpose and dreams, they’ll die a slow death. When you take part in a Mastermind, you will be expanded and stretched. This excites people because they know on the other side of their comfort zone is huge growth. In fact, this is one of the biggest reasons people want to take part in a Mastermind! They know the results they have had from staying within their comfort zones and not satisfactory. Masterminds are very effective because they require you to expand out of your comfort zone so you get the results you want (let’s get serious – helping more people, more money, more personal freedom, and the business you love!).
- A Mastermind Group offers support and holds you accountable.
For me personally, I am showing up for my life and business in a way I have never done before as a result of being part of a Mastermind. The results I am achieving are mind blowing! So much, in fact, I won the recent “Implementation Challenge” amongst my Mastermind group.
You see, creating a clear vision, having systems, and deciding and taking action are my strengths, and Masterminding has made these strengths even stronger. (Actually, this is one reason why my clients love me as their coach. I move them from being stuck to achieving freedom through clarity, systems, deciding, and action.)
- A Mastermind creates a huge space for new ideas, implementation, and resources. It’s a relationship of giving and receiving.Each person is fully present and committed to supporting their Mastermind group. When each person gives their full focus and attention to one person and her dreams, brilliant ideas spark and solutions are offered.Challenges are no more – that is the power of the group. Resources and connections are often discovered in the process. This is just some of the tremendous value and benefit of taking part in a Mastermind.
There is something incredibly powerful about being amongst a group of ‘Big Visionaries’ within the Mastermind.
Napoleon Hill put it this way: “No two minds ever come together without, thereby, creating a third, invisible, intangible force which may be likened to a third mind.”
The intention with the Mastermind group taps into a higher source of intelligence and creativity, naturally guiding the group and moving it forward together. A greater awareness happens.
The awareness of this “third” mind helps me trust and access the knowing from within. Therefore, I am able to walk into fear and trust there is something bigger happening on the other side of fear.
Being part of a Mastermind is the greatest gift I could have ever given my business. It was an investment and risk I knew I had to take if I ever wanted to grow my business to a point where I could help more women and produce a larger income. Without risk, there is no reward.